This is an amazing banana bread recipe!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 bananas, finely crushed
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla (we use 1 tsp)
- 100 grams Walnuts (optional)
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and crushed bananas.
- Combine well.
- Sift together flour, soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Add vanilla.
- Mix just until combined. Do not over mix.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes. (test with a toothpick for doneness)
- Keeps well, refrigerated
- injoy 😇